Collection and use of Personal Data
We may request a variety of your personal data, which may include the following:-
- National registration identity card number;
- Race and religion;
- Correspondence address;
- Contact Number;
- E mail address;
- Medical information;
- Salary range;
- Bank account information; and
- Marital status.
These personal data enable us to enter into transaction with you and relevant in connection with our business process includes but not limited to the following purposes:-
- To process your application/form
- The delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- In order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from us (for real estate customers only);
- User or customer relationship management procedures;
- Those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us;
- Conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- Credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- Our internal record keeping;
- Collection of outstanding payments from clients;
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group;
- Purposes relating to any of the above (including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis);
- Enable us to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls or text messages) or social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you but in doing so we maintain control over your personal data and we will not disclose your personal data to such third parties without your prior consent;
- Vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works; and/or
- Post vacant possession services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty programmes.
We may obtain your personal data from various sources like booking forms, registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials which you have distributed voluntarily and business directory(ies) and etc.
Disclosures of Personal Information
Your personal data will generally be kept confidential by us. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal date to the following categories of parties:-
- Our associated, subsidiary, related companies of the Company;
- Our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency;
- Our appointed service providers in relation to our loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemption and services;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- Our auditors, engineers, quantity surveyors, land surveyors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- Our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate; and/or
- Third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of property that customers have purchased.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner and use our best endeavour to ensure and prevent your personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction.
Data Transfer & Sharing
Where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of data storage or processing or providing any service or product on our behalf to you, we may transfer your personal data to another member of our KCC Holdings Group or third party service or product providers, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards.
- To request access to your personal data;
- To request correction of your personal data;
- To limit processing of your personal data;
- Not to receive any marketing communications from us.
Please contact our Customer Service Department below if you have any concerns about the manner in which your personal data has been collected or handled by us.
KCC Holdings (M) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 93, Jalan Hashim,
84000 Muar, Johor.