Step 1 : Spend a minimum of RM20 at any participating partners & take a picture of your receipt.
Step 2 : Scan the QR code & upload your receipt image.
Step 3 : Proceed to fill up the simple online participation form.
Step 4 : Like, follow & stay tuned on our official FB page for winner announcements.
Step 5 : Get lucky and win.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This contest is joint organised by Peck Seong Realty Sdn. Bhd., KCC Developement (M) Sdn. Bhd., KCC Hotel (Senai) Sdn. Bhd. and Goldtree F&B Sdn. Bhd.
- The Contest starts from 1 February 2020 and runs throughout the year until 31 December 2020.
- All participants are to adhere to all steps in the “How to Participate” column above for a successful entry.
- The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizen, age18 and above, residing in Malaysia only. (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion change the contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the new period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all time.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- Prizes won are absolutely non-exchangeable with any other items nor monetary amount.
- Winners may have to participate in any publicity and marketing efforts deemed appropriate by the company and the Malaysian law.
- All participants are require to refer to Facebook Page: KCCRealty1983 on 31 December 2020 for the winner announcement.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
- Any Term and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or un-enforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
- Congratulations to all winners and for the rest, your name will be carried forward to the next lucky draw slot. Participation eligibility is upon RM 20 spent on a single receipt.